Kids Plus needs your help by voting for the Kids Plus Sports Exchange.
The Victorian Government has launched the ‘Pick My Project’ program, a community grants initiative whereby the public gets a chance to vote on projects aimed at benefiting their local community.
Kids Plus has submitted a proposal, the Kids Plus Sports Exchange, a social enterprise selling donated sporting equipment. The Sports Exchange is essentially an op-shop with a focus on sport and recreation. Proceeds from the Sports Exchange will be used to support Kids Plus’ therapy programs and other activities. Winning entrants are selected entirely on the number of votes received.
A vote for the Kids Plus Sports Exchange will be a vote in support of our work supporting children and young people in need of specialist therapy services.
On behalf of all us involved at Kids Plus, thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated.
- Visit the website.
- Register for a Pick My Project account.
- Select your local community by entering your suburb or address
- Browse the project ideas – search ‘Kids Plus Sports Exchange’
- Add Kids Plus Sport Exchange to your shortlist and then select two other projects of your choice
- Verify your mobile number
If you need help with the voting process please let us know. If you want to read more on the pitch, head here.
Voting is now open and closes at 5pm, September 17.
Image taken during the AllPlay NAB Afl Auskick day at GMHBA Stadium.