Group Parent Education Events for the Barwon South Western Region.
Run by CITY OF GREATER GEELONG
The Regional Parenting Service collates parenting activities in the Geelong and Barwon South Western Region.
Activities may include things such as:
- Positive Parenting Program
- Parenting Your Teenager
- Parenting as a Team
- Repartnering – Living in a Stepfamily
- Tuning into Kids
- Toddler Series
- Kids Matter – Key Steps to parenting after Separation
- Parenting after Separation – Mixed gender group
- Navigating the Rough Swells – Separation
- Little ones need big Dads.
Some activities are free – others operate for varying costs and fees.
Times for courses and programs vary – check the latest calendar for details of each activity.
The calendar is provided each school term.
Numerous agencies contribute their programs to this service including:
- Regional Parenting Service
- BCYF (Barwon Child Youth & Family)
- Drummond St Services
- Family Relationship Centre